You don’t get any easier than Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork especially since it goes in the crock pot!
Anytime that pork loin is on sale I always stock up! There are just so many meals you can make with pork and they are all really easy!
If you are not a fan of Dr.Pepper, don’t let this recipe scare you.
- 3-4 lb Pork Loin Roast
- Pork Rub or yor favorite seasonings
- 12 oz Dr Pepper
- Barbecue Sauce (to taste)
- Season pork with your rub on all sides.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Pour in Dr Pepper.
- Cook on low 10-12 hours.
- Drain most of the liquid.
- Use tongs to shred pork.
- Add barbecue sauce to taste (I use a whole bottle)
- Stir well and reduce temp to warm for serving.
- Serve on buns with cole slaw on the sandwich or on the side (optional).