I am making my Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken today in a crock pot. It is seriously so easy, there is no reason to not try it this week! I used frozen chicken for convenience, but you can use fresh of course.
Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken
Author: Tiffany Ivanovsky
Recipe type: Main Meal
- 1½ lb Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 bottle Barbecue Sauce
- 1 20 oz. can Pineapple Chunks or Slices, drained
- Place frozen chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Cover with sauce.
- If using slices, cut into chunks.
- Put drained pineapple chunks on top.
- Cook on High for 2-3 hours or Low for 4-6 hours.
- Break up or shred chicken with a fork.
- Serve over rice, noodles or on Hawaiian slider rolls.