Did you know that you can make Homemade Magic Shell? It is super easy and tastes really good! I started using a lot more coconut oil for the health benefits and saw this recipe on the back of a jar one time.
I usually get coconut oil from the grocery store or Walmart, but you can always order it HERE.
I melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips in the microwave, but you can always do it in a double boiler if you have one.
Once all melted and stirred together, you just need to store it in an air tight container! Easy!
- ⅔ cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ⅓ cup Coconut Oil
- If you do not want to use coconut oil, you can substitute vegetable oil or butter.
- Melt ingredients by heating in microwave for 30 seconds and stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Once melted, you can transfer to mason jar.
- Can be stored in air tight jar for up to 1 month.