Anytime I can put something in the Crock Pot, I do! Like my Macaroni and Cheese recipe. I put this under the side dishes but it can be a main meal as well just depending on what you are having with it. I also add cut up ham or even bacon for some more protein and fat 🙂
The cool thing is that you can use this as a side dish on holiday’s or times when your kitchen is full. Being able to put side dishes in a crock pot is a huge time and space saver. You can make this and bake it in a 9×13 until heated through and the cheese is melted.
- 8 oz Macaroni cooked
- 8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz Pepper Jack Cheese
- 8 oz Velvetta
- 1 cup milk
- Cut all the cheese into cubes.
- Spray Slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Pour macaroni in bottom of slow cooker.
- spread the cheese cubes around on top of the macaroni.
- Pour milk over contents.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours (optionally stirring halfway through).