Last year I made Oreo Popcorn about every other weekend. The kids and I were completely addicted. This “recipe” is only 3 ingredients and so super easy. And they are usually the things available in a Food Lion Weekly Ad. Or you can also find them on an IGA Catalogue.
With Valentines Day coming up this is an awesome recipe to make a few batches and put them in a cute Valentines bag or container.
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 11 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 5 cup popped Popcorn
- Place Oreos in food processor and pulse several times to finely chop (do not reduce them to dust).
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until smooth and melted.
- Put popcorn in a large bowl.
- Pour chocolate over popcorn and mix to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle cookie pieces over popcorn and mix to coat evenly.
- Allow to cool and serve.