I posted this Sliced Baked Potatoes Recipe over on MyLitter today. That site was getting lonely for a recipe post! I will post the ingredients here as well. This is super simple to make, so try this for tonight!
Sliced Baked Potato
Author: Tiffany Ivanovsky
- 4 large baking Potatoes
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 3 sliced Green Onions
- 1-2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 slices Bacon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash potatoes and pat dry.
- Make a series of vertical slices through the width of the potatoes, going about ¾ way through the potatoes. Do not cut all the way through.
- Rub potatoes down with olive oil and place on baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake at 400 for 45 minutes.
- Fry bacon; drain on paper towels ad cut into small pieces.
- Remove from oven and insert cheese and bacon into slices, being careful not to bust the potatoes.
- Return to oven for anoth 10 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion slices.